5 Best Henderson Neighborhoods
By June Stark, Henderson Resident Real Estate Agent and Las Vegas Valley Resident since 1972
People often ask what are the best Neighborhoods in Henderson NV? Is Summerlin a Better Place in which to Live than Henderson? Should I live in a Guard Gated neighborhood?
This blog will focus on the Top 5 BEST NEIGHBORHOODS IN HENDERSON.
- Anthem Country Club – Guard Gated – Mature Landscaping – Amenity Rich – #1 safest neighborhood by the Henderson Police Force – 89052 Zip Code- Best Schools – Zoned for Coronado High – Honored as one of the Top 100 High Schools in the U.S.
- MacDonald Highlands – Guard Gated – Amenity Rich – Home to the Dragon Ridge Private Golf Course – known for its VIEWS of the City in the distance, High elevation, Modern Homes, and VU TOWNHOMES
- Lake Las Vegas – Located just 17 miles from the Las Vegas Strip, this spectacular destination resort community is awe inspiring in its tranquil beauty. Lake Las Vegas offers a broad variety of both new and resale condos, hotel-condos, townhomes, and single family homes. The new LAKE LAS VEGAS SPORTS CLUB is open for residents only. GOLF IS AVAILABLE and the security of the Guard Gated South Shore of Lake Las vegas – home to many a celebrity – is one of the most secure and pristine areas of the city of Henderson NV.
- ASCAYA – Guard Gated Custom home living located high in the foothills of Henderson, here you will be able to build your Dream Home above the entire vegas Valley. Lots, custom spec homes, are available. This is one of the newer guard gated luxury home neighborhoods in Henderson, and the homes that are under construction are nothing short of SPECTACULAR! This is the priciest neighborhood in the city of Henderson by far.
- Seven Hills – Seven Hills is home to The Rio Secco Golf course and is zoned for the best 89052 schools. There is a broad variety of real estate offered in Seven Hills, from luxury custom homes, affordable one and two story homes, a few townhomes, and luxury rentals. Seven Hills is known for its topography – rolling hills, Strip Views over the Golf Course and close proximity to the Henderson Executive Airport.
Below are some videos about the neighborhoods above – ENJOY!